Wednesday, September 12, 2007

PICK A CARD...ANY CARD




Wanna play?
Feeling inspired?
I have a deck on the all new Heidi Swapp playing cards, and I would love to send some out to any of you talented girls to play on!!
the rules of the game you ask?
well there are NO RULES!!
It's just supposed to be FUN! Playing is a huge part of CREAVTIVITY! These cards provide a sturdy surface that is not too big, but not to small ( 5 x 7 I'm thinking )so let your imagination run wild! NO pressure! Just have FUN playing!!
Some ideas:
Think of a message, or a quote something you wish to remember, something that inspires you.
Pull out a variety of items from your STASH...stuff you love.
And please..try something NEW! Allow yourself to go outside your comfort zone a little bit!!
And if your thinking your not crafting enough for this...
write out a favorite poem
or
attached a cool photo you like...
just do something that is you...
All that I really ask of you?
I will gladly send you 2 cards to play with, one for you to keep and the other send back my way please, I would love to put them all together on a big jump ring, to look at for some inspiration when I'm stuck in a rut, so to speak.
So ladies...are you game?
If you are in please e-mail me at lukeandmimi@aol.com and I start getting some in the mail!!
And for some real INSPIRATION, I looked up these playing cards on Two Peas in a Bucket, and I found this she is the most talented lady i've seen!! Really! Her stuff is to die for! Her whole gallery is amazing as well as her Blog.
Thank Kara for allowing me to share!! My Studio Pink

6 comments:

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Mimi:
I am raising my hand to be in this
: ) Pick me, Pick me : )
You really have got me into this as I went to 2 peas in a bucket and saw your work. You go girl, you are great!!! I signed up for an account too : )
I am going over to Betty's (Shes Sew Pretty) and tell her about this : )
Thanks
carole

Betty said...

Hi Mimi,
Carole sent me over here and this sounds like fun. I'm off to check out that other site. Thanks!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi! Welcome to blogland! Your mother is such a sweetheart ~ that is how I found you. I can't wait to get to know you better! I would love to try my hand at being creative ~ if those pretty cards can't spark my creativity, nothing can!!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anonymous said...

These are SO sweet and fun! Thanks for sharing. It's obvious you inherited some of Mary's talent. Blessings ~ Susie

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

very cute!! :-)

blessings said...

This sounds really neat. I have to read your post again so I know how it works but it sounds fun. Blessings... Polly